Let me update you on the steps we have taken to ensure your safety and ours.
1. We have procured all the recommended PPE. N95 masks, gowns, and face shields.
2. We have installed hospital antimicrobial curtains around each room. This allows us to contain the treatment in the room being used.
3. We have added a medical-grade air purifier to cleanse the air multiple times an hour.
4. We are using ultra-violet C lights to disinfect the rooms after each use.
5. There will be fewer patients in the office at a time. All patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles until we are ready for them.
6. Every person will be asked before coming to the office to confirm they are symptom-free and are not COVID positive so far as they know.
7. Everyone will have their temperature taken and will be required to rinse with peroxide before the treatment.
8. All staff are checked daily for temperature, symptoms, and exposure. We will be requiring testing soon too.
These are a few of the precautions that we are taking. Just know we are doing what we can to ensure you can get the care you need in as safe an environment as we can create.
We are now scheduling cleanings and virtually all types of treatments. Call us at (708) 849-4400 to schedule. Leave a message if we don’t answer.
Our schedule, for now, is by appointment and not consistent with our previous normal.
We all hope to see you soon. Until then, stay safe and healthy.
Dr. D. and the Pleasant Dental Team
Patients interested in addressing the aesthetics of their smiles are encouraged to visit with Dr. Dean Dietrich. He and the team of Pleasant Dental in Dolton, IL work closely with individuals to determine the best treatment options for cosmetic enhancement.
A crown is a porcelain restoration sometimes referred to as a “cap.” A crown covers a tooth or the abutment of a dental implant. Crowns are commonly used for aesthetic improvement, or as an extra layer of protection to prevent breakage of a tooth that has suffered trauma.
Missing teeth affect the appearance of the smile, as well as its functionality. A fixed bridge is an alternative to a denture or dental implants.
Our KöR Deep Bleaching system provides a brilliantly beautiful smile in a short period of time. Patients using this professional-grade whitening solution will experience minimal, if any, sensitivity and enjoy results that far surpass over-the-counter whitening products.
Replacement of missing teeth is achieved with dental implants, which can last a lifetime. They are placed and restored here.
Dr. Dietrich has a long-standing professional reputation as a dentist who has helped hundreds of patients in achieving the smiles of their dreams. His practice is dedicated to general and restorative dentistry as well as cosmetic treatments.
Residents of the Dolton, IL area may contact his practice about cosmetic treatments that can greatly enhance the appearance of the smile, whether a simple dental crown or full mouth reconstruction. Call (708) 576-1900 or Request an Appointment
or visit at 609 E. Sibley Blvd. (147th), Dolton, Illinois 60419.
New patients are welcome.
Dr. Dean Dietrich founded Pleasant Dental with the vision of serving his community by providing high-value comfortable care. Dr. D. has over 30 years of expertise and continues to be very passionate about his work. He and team enjoy caring for fearful patients and providing care in a unique upbeat, even fun way.