Discuss cosmetic treatment for teeth with Dolton, IL area dentist
When patients are considering cosmetic treatment for improving their teeth, they often turn to a dentist who has experience with aesthetic dentistry. Dr. Dean Dietrich of Pleasant Dental in Dolton, IL is pleased to provide patients with solutions for their smiles. He offers a wide range of cosmetic treatment options to enhance the appearance of the smile. Here are just a few of the commonly requested procedures at Pleasant Dental:
- Porcelain veneers – Veneers are used to cover up imperfections that negatively impact the appearance of the smile. These restorations are facings that are custom-made and bonded onto the front teeth. They can cover problems such as fractured, misaligned, or permanently stained teeth.
- Dental implants – missing teeth can be replaced with dental implants. Implants are small titanium posts. They are placed in the bone of the jaw during oral surgery and are restored with a crown, bridge, or denture, depending on the desires of the patient and how many teeth are being replaced. These versatile restorations can last a lifetime!
- Gum recontouring – when patients have complaints of a gummy smile, gum recontouring can address the most common issues by eliminating some of the gum line and extending the visible length of the natural tooth.
- Composite resin bonding – this material is used in many ways. It can be utilized for covering gaps between teeth, reshaping a tooth, or as a filling for areas where chips or cavities have formed.
- Full smile makeover – many of the above treatments can be combined to completely transform the smile in a noticeable way!
Schedule a visit with Dr. Dean Dietrich!
Learn more about the benefits of cosmetic treatment for the smile and how it can dramatically enhance the appearance of your teeth. Call (708) 576-1900. We are located at 609 E. Sibley Boulevard 147th in Dolton, Illinois.Back to Cosmetic Treatments Page