Let me update you on the steps we have taken to ensure your safety and ours.
1. We have procured all the recommended PPE. N95 masks, gowns, and face shields.
2. We have installed hospital antimicrobial curtains around each room. This allows us to contain the treatment in the room being used.
3. We have added a medical-grade air purifier to cleanse the air multiple times an hour.
4. We are using ultra-violet C lights to disinfect the rooms after each use.
5. There will be fewer patients in the office at a time. All patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles until we are ready for them.
6. Every person will be asked before coming to the office to confirm they are symptom-free and are not COVID positive so far as they know.
7. Everyone will have their temperature taken and will be required to rinse with peroxide before the treatment.
8. All staff are checked daily for temperature, symptoms, and exposure. We will be requiring testing soon too.
These are a few of the precautions that we are taking. Just know we are doing what we can to ensure you can get the care you need in as safe an environment as we can create.
We are now scheduling cleanings and virtually all types of treatments. Call us at (708) 849-4400 to schedule. Leave a message if we don’t answer.
Our schedule, for now, is by appointment and not consistent with our previous normal.
We all hope to see you soon. Until then, stay safe and healthy.
Dr. D. and the Pleasant Dental Team
Meet Dr. Dean Dietrich, founder of Pleasant Dental. He has been practicing since 1986. In 2003, Dr. Dietrich opened Pleasant Dental, with the goal of providing excellent dental care, as well as an excellent VALUE for his patients.
Over the years, Dr. Dietrich noticed a large percentage of his colleagues and others in the dental field frequently discussing the need for increased fees. Although he is realistic about the necessity of some fee increases when the dentist’s expenses rise, he realized that the majority of these people simply wanted a greater margin of profit. Pleasant Dental was born out of a determination to not be one of those practices. We are not here for the dollar – we are here for the patient, and the pride of knowing we deliver great quality at a great value.
Dr. Dietrich is a highly trained, exceptionally skilled dentist. He also happens to be a real, down-to-earth human being, just like you. When you come to Pleasant Dental, you won’t be judged by your present dental health, how anxious you are or past dental history.
Call: (708) 576-1900
Call: (708) 849-4400
Dr. Dean Dietrich founded Pleasant Dental with the vision of serving his community by providing high-value comfortable care. Dr. D. has over 30 years of expertise and continues to be very passionate about his work. He and team enjoy caring for fearful patients and providing care in a unique upbeat, even fun way.