Let me update you on the steps we have taken to ensure your safety and ours.
1. We have procured all the recommended PPE. N95 masks, gowns, and face shields.
2. We have installed hospital antimicrobial curtains around each room. This allows us to contain the treatment in the room being used.
3. We have added a medical-grade air purifier to cleanse the air multiple times an hour.
4. We are using ultra-violet C lights to disinfect the rooms after each use.
5. There will be fewer patients in the office at a time. All patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles until we are ready for them.
6. Every person will be asked before coming to the office to confirm they are symptom-free and are not COVID positive so far as they know.
7. Everyone will have their temperature taken and will be required to rinse with peroxide before the treatment.
8. All staff are checked daily for temperature, symptoms, and exposure. We will be requiring testing soon too.
These are a few of the precautions that we are taking. Just know we are doing what we can to ensure you can get the care you need in as safe an environment as we can create.
We are now scheduling cleanings and virtually all types of treatments. Call us at (708) 849-4400 to schedule. Leave a message if we don’t answer.
Our schedule, for now, is by appointment and not consistent with our previous normal.
We all hope to see you soon. Until then, stay safe and healthy.
Dr. D. and the Pleasant Dental Team
Missing teeth can take the fun out of smiling, make eating difficult, and even keep you from speaking clearly. Replacing those teeth is important, and it does not have to be expensive or involve an invasive procedure. Dr. Dean Dietrich of Pleasant Dental in Dolton, IL offers several options, so he is sure to have a solution that meets your needs and fits your budget. If you are missing several, but not all, of your teeth, then Second Nature™ removable partial dentures may be right for you.
The latest innovation from industry leading DAL, Second Nature™ is a uniquely comfortable and durable partial denture. The metal-free frame is made with Zirlux Acetal, an advanced type of high-strength thermoplastic, which is colored to look like gum tissue. Natural looking replacement teeth are permanently attached to the frame, for a convenient one-piece appliance.
This unique design is flexible enough to snap around your remaining natural teeth, which eliminates the need for metal clasps or attachments. Yet, it is more rigid than common flexible partial dentures, so it is mainly supported by teeth rather than soft tissue.
What does this mean for you?
It is easy to keep your Second Nature™ partial clean and looking great!
For more information about Second Nature™ or to schedule an appointment, call Pleasant Dental at (708) 576-1900.
Dr. Dean Dietrich founded Pleasant Dental with the vision of serving his community by providing high-value comfortable care. Dr. D. has over 30 years of expertise and continues to be very passionate about his work. He and team enjoy caring for fearful patients and providing care in a unique upbeat, even fun way.