RESTORE YOUR SMILE WITH SECOND NATURE™ PARTIAL DENTURES IN DOLTON, IL
Missing teeth can take the fun out of smiling, make eating difficult, and even keep you from speaking clearly. Replacing those teeth is important, and it does not have to be expensive or involve an invasive procedure. Dr. Dean Dietrich of Pleasant Dental® in Dolton, IL offers several options, so he is sure to have a solution that meets your needs and fits your budget. If you are missing several, but not all, of your teeth, then Second Nature™ removable partial dentures may be right for you.
WHAT IS SECOND NATURE™?
The latest innovation, Second Nature™ is a uniquely comfortable and durable partial denture. The metal-free frame is made with Zirlux Acetal, an advanced type of high-strength thermoplastic, which is either clear or tooth colored. Natural looking replacement teeth are permanently attached to the frame, for a convenient one-piece appliance.
BENEFITS OF SECOND NATURE™ PARTIALS
This unique design is flexible enough to snap around your remaining natural teeth, which eliminates the need for metal clasps or attachments. Yet, it is more rigid than common flexible partial dentures, so it is mainly supported by teeth rather than soft tissue.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
- Exceptionally comfortable to wear
- Easy to insert and remove
- No metallic taste in your mouth
- No thermal conductivity, so the appliance stays a comfortable temperature when drinking cold or hot beverages
- Approximately 40 percent lighter in weight as compared to metal frames
- Virtually non-absorbent, so the appliance can last for years with no odor or stains developing
- Minimally invasive preparation does not involve grinding down healthy teeth
- A fast, economical, and surgery-free alternative to dental implants
- Durable material, resistant to wear or fracturing
- Beautiful, natural looking results
CARING FOR YOUR NEW PARTIAL DENTURE
It is easy to keep your Second Nature™ partial clean and looking great!
- Rinse the appliance after meals
- Use an antibacterial denture cleanser daily
- Avoid abrasive toothpastes or denture cleansers
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush, and brush thoroughly but gently