Industry-leading COVID-19 Protection:
Here are the steps we have taken to ensure your safety
- All eligible staff have been vaccinated.
- We have procured all the recommended PPE. N95 masks, gowns, and face shields.
- We have installed hospital antimicrobial curtains around each room. This allows us to contain the treatment in the room being used.
- We have added two medical-grade air purifiers to cleanse the air multiple times an hour.
- We are using UVC lights to disinfect the rooms after each use.
- There will be fewer patients in the office at a time. All patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles until we are ready for them.
- Every person will be asked before coming to the office to confirm they are symptom-free and are not COVID positive so far as they know.
- Everyone will have their temperature taken and will be required to rinse with hydrogen peroxide before the treatment.
After nearly a year of using these precautions, not a single individual, staff or patient, has contracted COVID from being in the office. We don’t think there is a safer dental office in all of the Chicago area. Call (708) 849-4400 to make an appointment