Let me update you on the steps we have taken to ensure your safety and ours.
1. We have procured all the recommended PPE. N95 masks, gowns, and face shields.
2. We have installed hospital antimicrobial curtains around each room. This allows us to contain the treatment in the room being used.
3. We have added a medical-grade air purifier to cleanse the air multiple times an hour.
4. We are using ultra-violet C lights to disinfect the rooms after each use.
5. There will be fewer patients in the office at a time. All patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles until we are ready for them.
6. Every person will be asked before coming to the office to confirm they are symptom-free and are not COVID positive so far as they know.
7. Everyone will have their temperature taken and will be required to rinse with peroxide before the treatment.
8. All staff are checked daily for temperature, symptoms, and exposure. We will be requiring testing soon too.
These are a few of the precautions that we are taking. Just know we are doing what we can to ensure you can get the care you need in as safe an environment as we can create.
We are now scheduling cleanings and virtually all types of treatments. Call us at (708) 849-4400 to schedule. Leave a message if we don’t answer.
Our schedule, for now, is by appointment and not consistent with our previous normal.
We all hope to see you soon. Until then, stay safe and healthy.
Dr. D. and the Pleasant Dental Team
Dolton, Illinois area patients with smile imperfections may feel as though cosmetic dental work isn’t affordable. This couldn’t be further from the truth. The team of Pleasant Dental is excited to provide a variety of cosmetic procedures including Lumineers. Our fee structure is fair and reasonable. We work with patients, regardless of insurance status, to help them get the restorative dental care they need and the cosmetic treatments they want, within their budgets.
Lumineers are layers of porcelain used to cover visible flaws in the smile. They are thin as a contact lens, meaning they can be bonded into place without removal of natural tooth enamel. Traditional porcelain veneers require this, so treatment irreversible. Lumineers can be removed at any point in time, making them a great option for patients who may want different treatments in the future.
Patients with Lumineers enjoy the following advantages:
At Pleasant Dental, we are happy to assist patients in determining if Lumineers are their best option for cosmetic dentistry. We see new and existing patients daily, who are seeking cosmetic restoration of their smiles. Most patients who visit Dr. Dean Dietrich will find they are candidates for Lumineers.
Would you like to discuss if Lumineers are appropriate for enhancing your appearance? Contact Dr. Dietrich and his staff today at (708) 576-1900 or Request an Appointment
Our patients love working with a comprehensive dental team to discuss this and many other cosmetic treatments available. Pleasant Dental is conveniently located at 609 E. Sibley Boulevard (147th) in Dolton, Illinois.
Dr. Dean Dietrich founded Pleasant Dental with the vision of serving his community by providing high-value comfortable care. Dr. D. has over 30 years of expertise and continues to be very passionate about his work. He and team enjoy caring for fearful patients and providing care in a unique upbeat, even fun way.
Great customer service and nice environment. The dentist and techs were excellent. They made my visit very enjoyable. I’ve found my new dental office.