Let me update you on the steps we have taken to ensure your safety and ours.
1. We have procured all the recommended PPE. N95 masks, gowns, and face shields.
2. We have installed hospital antimicrobial curtains around each room. This allows us to contain the treatment in the room being used.
3. We have added a medical-grade air purifier to cleanse the air multiple times an hour.
4. We are using ultra-violet C lights to disinfect the rooms after each use.
5. There will be fewer patients in the office at a time. All patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles until we are ready for them.
6. Every person will be asked before coming to the office to confirm they are symptom-free and are not COVID positive so far as they know.
7. Everyone will have their temperature taken and will be required to rinse with peroxide before the treatment.
8. All staff are checked daily for temperature, symptoms, and exposure. We will be requiring testing soon too.
These are a few of the precautions that we are taking. Just know we are doing what we can to ensure you can get the care you need in as safe an environment as we can create.
We are now scheduling cleanings and virtually all types of treatments. Call us at (708) 849-4400 to schedule. Leave a message if we don’t answer.
Our schedule, for now, is by appointment and not consistent with our previous normal.
We all hope to see you soon. Until then, stay safe and healthy.
Dr. D. and the Pleasant Dental Team
Dr. Dean Dietrich of Pleasant Dental in Dolton, IL is a dedicated professional who is here to help patients in the area of Chicago achieve the smile of their dreams! With access to restorative and cosmetic dentistry, patients can seek affordable solutions for the appearance of their smiles. However, the foundation of good oral health care lies within regular dental checkups.
Also known as routine dental care or a recall appointment, dental checkups include:
While brushing and flossing the teeth at home is one way to keep the smile healthy, patients also need to understand the importance of routine visits with their dentist. Being proactive about your oral health will not only keep your smile healthy but also allow you to lower the cost of your dental treatments over a lifespan dramatically. This is because a proactive approach to dental health and wellness ensures that conditions that may be damaging to the smile are caught early enough for successful intervention from our dental staff. Signs of problems including periodontal disease and tooth decay can be caught earlier and treated before they become worse.
At Pleasant Dental, Dr. Dean Dietrich and his professionals are here to help you achieve and maintain a healthy smile. Contact the practice at (708) 576-1900 today to book an appointment and discuss with our Chicago area dentist the benefits of oral health care routines.
Dr. Dean Dietrich founded Pleasant Dental with the vision of serving his community by providing high-value comfortable care. Dr. D. has over 30 years of expertise and continues to be very passionate about his work. He and team enjoy caring for fearful patients and providing care in a unique upbeat, even fun way.