Let me update you on the steps we have taken to ensure your safety and ours.
1. We have procured all the recommended PPE. N95 masks, gowns, and face shields.
2. We have installed hospital antimicrobial curtains around each room. This allows us to contain the treatment in the room being used.
3. We have added a medical-grade air purifier to cleanse the air multiple times an hour.
4. We are using ultra-violet C lights to disinfect the rooms after each use.
5. There will be fewer patients in the office at a time. All patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles until we are ready for them.
6. Every person will be asked before coming to the office to confirm they are symptom-free and are not COVID positive so far as they know.
7. Everyone will have their temperature taken and will be required to rinse with peroxide before the treatment.
8. All staff are checked daily for temperature, symptoms, and exposure. We will be requiring testing soon too.
These are a few of the precautions that we are taking. Just know we are doing what we can to ensure you can get the care you need in as safe an environment as we can create.
We are now scheduling cleanings and virtually all types of treatments. Call us at (708) 849-4400 to schedule. Leave a message if we don’t answer.
Our schedule, for now, is by appointment and not consistent with our previous normal.
We all hope to see you soon. Until then, stay safe and healthy.
Dr. D. and the Pleasant Dental Team
At Pleasant Dental, we know that patients may have had bad experiences with dentists in the past or have a fear of pain and discomfort associated with certain dental treatments. We want patients to know that we can provide them with a solution to their long-standing anxieties. At our facility, we focus on relaxing patients with our personalities and gentle care. Dr. Dean Dietrich has a special approach to handling patients who have dental anxieties. Methods include:
Dr. Dean Dietrich and the entire professional team of Pleasant Dental in Dolton, IL are pleased to provide patients with the solutions they need to get into the office and obtain the dental work necessary for a healthy and beautiful smile. If you are experiencing dental anxiety and are seeking a medication-free solution, we welcome you to visit our practice for your next examination or treatment. The practice can be reached by phone to schedule an appointment at (708) 576-1900 and is always accepting new patients for treatment.
If you are experiencing dental anxiety and are seeking a medication-free solution, we welcome you to visit our practice for your next examination or treatment. The practice can be reached by phone to schedule an appointment at (708) 576-1900 or Request an Appointment
and is always accepting new patients for treatment.
Dr. Dean Dietrich founded Pleasant Dental with the vision of serving his community by providing high-value comfortable care. Dr. D. has over 30 years of expertise and continues to be very passionate about his work. He and team enjoy caring for fearful patients and providing care in a unique upbeat, even fun way.
I have been a patient of Dr. Dietrich for 6 years. I can honestly say that EVERY last one of my visits have been great!! The staff is very accommodating and warm. And Dr. Dietrich has the best sense of humor. And the televisions installed in the ceiling serves as a great distraction. It is a pleasure to call this office MY dentist.Tanya M.