Let me update you on the steps we have taken to ensure your safety and ours.
1. We have procured all the recommended PPE. N95 masks, gowns, and face shields.
2. We have installed hospital antimicrobial curtains around each room. This allows us to contain the treatment in the room being used.
3. We have added a medical-grade air purifier to cleanse the air multiple times an hour.
4. We are using ultra-violet C lights to disinfect the rooms after each use.
5. There will be fewer patients in the office at a time. All patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles until we are ready for them.
6. Every person will be asked before coming to the office to confirm they are symptom-free and are not COVID positive so far as they know.
7. Everyone will have their temperature taken and will be required to rinse with peroxide before the treatment.
8. All staff are checked daily for temperature, symptoms, and exposure. We will be requiring testing soon too.
These are a few of the precautions that we are taking. Just know we are doing what we can to ensure you can get the care you need in as safe an environment as we can create.
We are now scheduling cleanings and virtually all types of treatments. Call us at (708) 849-4400 to schedule. Leave a message if we don’t answer.
Our schedule, for now, is by appointment and not consistent with our previous normal.
We all hope to see you soon. Until then, stay safe and healthy.
Dr. D. and the Pleasant Dental Team
Whatever the reason, our team is pleased to accept new patients into the practice for their consultation appointment. During this appointment, Dr. Dean Dietrich can discuss the needs of the patient and help them find a way to obtain treatment, regardless of their income.
We want to make sure that we provide quality care as well as care that is affordable for even the tightest of budgets. Our front office team will work with patients to determine what benefits they have on their dental insurance plans that can be used to enhance the smile. For costs not covered by insurance we also offer payment plans.
We want patients to know we have their backs and provide care without breaking the bank! In fact, our fees are below independently reported averages for the area. And, we do NOT find every way to charge patients and insurance companies (no “nickel and diming”). We stand behind all that we do and ensure that patients are happy with the work we’ve done.
Our practice has various financing options that are available. they include:
If you live in or around the area of Chicago, IL and are ready to take charge of your smile with the comprehensive care you need, we encourage you to book an appointment with Dr. Dean Dietrich and his staff at Pleasant Dental. Patients can call our front office team to request an appointment at (708) 576-1900. We are currently accepting new patients and families into our practice for optimum care and attention from our dedicated team.
If you live in or around the area of Chicago, IL and are ready to take charge of your smile with the comprehensive care you need, we encourage you to book an appointment with Dr. Dean Dietrich and his staff at Pleasant Dental. Patients can call our front office team at (708) 576-1900 or Request an Appointment
We are currently accepting new patients and families into our practice for optimum care and attention from our dedicated team.
Dr. Dean Dietrich founded Pleasant Dental with the vision of serving his community by providing high-value comfortable care. Dr. D. has over 30 years of expertise and continues to be very passionate about his work. He and team enjoy caring for fearful patients and providing care in a unique upbeat, even fun way.