Let me update you on the steps we have taken to ensure your safety and ours.
1. We have procured all the recommended PPE. N95 masks, gowns, and face shields.
2. We have installed hospital antimicrobial curtains around each room. This allows us to contain the treatment in the room being used.
3. We have added a medical-grade air purifier to cleanse the air multiple times an hour.
4. We are using ultra-violet C lights to disinfect the rooms after each use.
5. There will be fewer patients in the office at a time. All patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles until we are ready for them.
6. Every person will be asked before coming to the office to confirm they are symptom-free and are not COVID positive so far as they know.
7. Everyone will have their temperature taken and will be required to rinse with peroxide before the treatment.
8. All staff are checked daily for temperature, symptoms, and exposure. We will be requiring testing soon too.
These are a few of the precautions that we are taking. Just know we are doing what we can to ensure you can get the care you need in as safe an environment as we can create.
We are now scheduling cleanings and virtually all types of treatments. Call us at (708) 849-4400 to schedule. Leave a message if we don’t answer.
Our schedule, for now, is by appointment and not consistent with our previous normal.
We all hope to see you soon. Until then, stay safe and healthy.
Dr. D. and the Pleasant Dental Team
Dental emergencies can happen at any time. They are rarely convenient. It is important for patients and families to have a dedicated professional available to them when the unexpected happens. If you are located in the Dolton, IL area or surrounding communities such as Chicago and are interested in receiving urgent dental care, we welcome you to call Pleasant Dental to work with our dentist, Dr. Dean Dietrich, on an emergency basis.
A dental emergency is something that happens to the mouth that may require immediate care from a dental professional. Common dental emergencies include:
Dr. Dean Dietrich is pleased to offer care for new and existing patients. Patients do not need to be current patients of Pleasant Dental to obtain emergency dental care. Patients who already work with our practice will have the benefit of a lasting relationship with our team, as well as having dental records on file in our office for referral.
If you live in the area of Chicago or Dolton, IL and are interested in receiving immediate dental care for your emergency situation, we encourage you to book an appointment at Pleasant Dental today. The practice can be reached at (708) 576-1900 to request a visit and is open to new patients and families considering comprehensive dental care solutions for their smiles.
If you live in the area of Chicago or Dolton, IL and are interested in receiving immediate dental care for your emergency situation, we encourage you to book an appointment at Pleasant Dental today. The practice can be reached at (708) 576-1900 or Request an Appointment
or visit Pleasant Dental, It’s open to new patients and families considering comprehensive dental care solutions for their smiles.
Dr. Dean Dietrich founded Pleasant Dental with the vision of serving his community by providing high-value comfortable care. Dr. D. has over 30 years of expertise and continues to be very passionate about his work. He and team enjoy caring for fearful patients and providing care in a unique upbeat, even fun way.
Must say I had a very good experience this morning at Pleasant Dental; High fives to the staff and Dr. Ademola Adenoma Jr. Thanks for keeping your word . I shall return.