Let me update you on the steps we have taken to ensure your safety and ours.
1. We have procured all the recommended PPE. N95 masks, gowns, and face shields.
2. We have installed hospital antimicrobial curtains around each room. This allows us to contain the treatment in the room being used.
3. We have added a medical-grade air purifier to cleanse the air multiple times an hour.
4. We are using ultra-violet C lights to disinfect the rooms after each use.
5. There will be fewer patients in the office at a time. All patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles until we are ready for them.
6. Every person will be asked before coming to the office to confirm they are symptom-free and are not COVID positive so far as they know.
7. Everyone will have their temperature taken and will be required to rinse with peroxide before the treatment.
8. All staff are checked daily for temperature, symptoms, and exposure. We will be requiring testing soon too.
These are a few of the precautions that we are taking. Just know we are doing what we can to ensure you can get the care you need in as safe an environment as we can create.
We are now scheduling cleanings and virtually all types of treatments. Call us at (708) 849-4400 to schedule. Leave a message if we don’t answer.
Our schedule, for now, is by appointment and not consistent with our previous normal.
We all hope to see you soon. Until then, stay safe and healthy.
Dr. D. and the Pleasant Dental Team
I have been a patient of Dr. Dietrich for 6 years. I can honestly say that EVERY last one of my visits have been great!! The staff is very accommodating and warm. And Dr. Dietrich has the best sense of humor. And the televisions installed in the ceiling serves as a great distraction. It is a pleasure to call this office MY dentist.
EVERYTIME I come here it’s always bright smiles! I use to be sooo afraid of the dentist but lucked up finding this dental office about 2 years ago and I’ve been coming faithfully every 6-7 months ever since! No pain, no stress and they always make me laugh! The entire staff is AMAZING! Such positive vibes! My second family !
Always professional and done in a timely matter fr adekola is the best #5Star
I have always been nervous about the dentist, but they made my visit a pleasure. I’m still nervous about the work that I have to get done but I believe their going to make me as comfortable as possible.
Great customer service and nice environment. The dentist and techs were excellent. They made my visit very enjoyable. I’ve found my new dental office.
Must say I had a very good experience this morning at Pleasant Dental; High fives to the staff and Dr. Ademola Adenoma Jr. Thanks for keeping your word . I shall return.
Small yet efficient office. The staff is friendly and professional, your time is important to them.Dr. D. is perfect for scary patients.They are well versed on insurance policy.
I loved him, I’m in Georgia now and wish he could be my dentist here.
Dr. Dean Dietrich founded Pleasant Dental with the vision of serving his community by providing high-value comfortable care. Dr. D. has over 30 years of expertise and continues to be very passionate about his work. He and team enjoy caring for fearful patients and providing care in a unique upbeat, even fun way.