Dolton area dentist can address mouth swelling and other dental emergencies
Dolton, IL area patients who need emergency dental care are encouraged to contact Pleasant Dental®. Dr. Dean Dietrich offers services for a variety of issues, including:
- Mouth swelling – the soft tissues of the mouth, including the gum tissues and cheeks, may swell when there is trauma to the area or infection. Seeking a solution with a dental professional is the first step in determining the best course of action for treatment.
- Broken restorations – restorations such as bridges, dentures, and crowns can break, requiring attention from a dentist for repair or replacement.
- Knocked out teeth – during high impact sports, patients may be putting their smile at risk for knocked out teeth. Dr. Dean Dietrich can assist patients and attempt reattachment whenever possible.
- Post-surgical bleeding – if patients are experiencing continued bleeding following oral surgery, our professionals can determine the cause of the issue and address accordingly.
- Broken natural teeth – the natural tooth enamel can break, just as any other restoration in the smile. When breakage occurs, it is important to replace restorations as soon as possible.
- Soft tissue cuts – cuts in the mouth may be handled differently from a traditional cut on the skin.
- Severe toothaches – when toothaches become severe, they can keep patients awake at night and interfere with their day-to-day activities. Seeking assistance for a toothache can be done to check the cause of the problem and provide fast treatment, relieving patients of pain as soon as possible.
- Lost restorations – when restorations are loose or have fallen out, a dental professional can bond them back into place.
Dental emergencies rarely occur at convenient times. Patients needing quality care for an unexpected issue are welcome to contact the team of Pleasant Dental® at (708) 576-1900 to schedule a same-day appointment at 609 East Sibley Blvd (147th) of Dolton, IL.
Share this article
Back to Dental Emergencies Page