At Pleasant Dental, patients in and around the community of Dolton, IL are pleased to learn that they can address almost any dental problem with our professionals. Whether you are missing teeth or dealing with an imperfect smile caused by permanent staining or breakage, our team can help. We offer a wide selection of beautiful, affordable restorations that can be used in achieving a more attractive smile, boosting self-confidence and self-esteem. From dental crowns to composite resin bonding, we provide it all under one roof. Visit Dr. Dean Dietrich and his team at Pleasant Dental today to discuss your restorative needs!
Dr. Dean Dietrich of Pleasant Dental visits with many patients who are interested in improving their oral health and wellness with our staff of professionals. In many cases, patients state, “I want to fix my smile and teeth.” Dolton, IL area patients have access to a wide range of cosmetic and restorative services at our practice that can be used to do just that!
Restorative dentistry focuses on restoring the function and beauty of the smile with a wide range of treatment options. Below are a few solutions for our patients to consider in enhancing their teeth and smile:
- Dental crowns – Imperfections of the smile may be improved with the use of dental crowns, which cover a natural tooth that may be damaged or permanently stained. Dental crowns are also used over dental implants to replace single teeth.
- Porcelain veneers – Covering problem teeth near the front of the smile is often achieved with the fabrication and placement of porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are custom facings that are bonded over the front of teeth to cover them.
- Orthodontics – Solutions such as Invisalign orthodontics can be used when patients are faced with misalignment of the teeth. Invisalign is a wonderful alternative to traditional braces as it uses clear plastic aligner trays to gradually reposition the teeth into better alignment within the arch.
- Professional teeth whitening – Stained smiles can be unsightly and can detract from one’s overall appearance. With professional teeth whitening solutions, patients are able to achieve brilliantly beautiful smiles free from staining and discoloration.
- Composite resin bonding – Fixing broken teeth or covering gaps in between teeth can be done quickly and easily with a material called composite resin bonding, also known as “dental bonding.” This material is applied to a tooth, shaped in place, hardened, and polished to appear just like natural tooth enamel.
Take charge of your smile today!
Connect with the team at Pleasant Dental in the Chicago area to learn more about restorative dentistry that can enhance the smile and improve function and health. Call Dr. Dean Dietrich at (708) 576-1900 and visit the office at 609 East Sibley Boulevard (147th) in Dolton, IL to get started with our staff today!