Let me update you on the steps we have taken to ensure your safety and ours.
1. We have procured all the recommended PPE. N95 masks, gowns, and face shields.
2. We have installed hospital antimicrobial curtains around each room. This allows us to contain the treatment in the room being used.
3. We have added a medical-grade air purifier to cleanse the air multiple times an hour.
4. We are using ultra-violet C lights to disinfect the rooms after each use.
5. There will be fewer patients in the office at a time. All patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles until we are ready for them.
6. Every person will be asked before coming to the office to confirm they are symptom-free and are not COVID positive so far as they know.
7. Everyone will have their temperature taken and will be required to rinse with peroxide before the treatment.
8. All staff are checked daily for temperature, symptoms, and exposure. We will be requiring testing soon too.
These are a few of the precautions that we are taking. Just know we are doing what we can to ensure you can get the care you need in as safe an environment as we can create.
We are now scheduling cleanings and virtually all types of treatments. Call us at (708) 849-4400 to schedule. Leave a message if we don’t answer.
Our schedule, for now, is by appointment and not consistent with our previous normal.
We all hope to see you soon. Until then, stay safe and healthy.
Dr. D. and the Pleasant Dental Team
Dr. Dean Dietrich of Pleasant Dental visits with many patients who are interested in improving their oral health and wellness with our staff of professionals. In many cases, patients state, “I want to fix my smile and teeth.” Dolton, IL area patients have access to a wide range of cosmetic and restorative services at our practice that can be used to do just that!
Restorative dentistry focuses on restoring the function and beauty of the smile with a wide range of treatment options. Below are a few solutions for our patients to consider in enhancing their teeth and smile:
Connect with the team at Pleasant Dental in the Chicago area to learn more about restorative dentistry that can enhance the smile and improve function and health. Call Dr. Dean Dietrich at (708) 576-1900 and visit the office at 609 East Sibley Boulevard (147th) in Dolton, IL to get started with our staff today!
Connect with the team at Pleasant Dental in the Chicago area to learn more about restorative dentistry that can enhance the smile and improve function and health. Call Dr. Dean Dietrich at (708) 576-1900 or Request an Appointment
or visit the office at 609 East Sibley Boulevard (147th) in Dolton, IL to get started with our staff today!
Dr. Dean Dietrich founded Pleasant Dental with the vision of serving his community by providing high-value comfortable care. Dr. D. has over 30 years of expertise and continues to be very passionate about his work. He and team enjoy caring for fearful patients and providing care in a unique upbeat, even fun way.