Pleasant, fun dental care for your whole family near South Holland, IL
At Pleasant Dental near South Holland, IL, we love dentistry and are passionate about what we do—but we understand that not everyone shares that fondness for the dental chair! In fact, patients who are fearful or have anxiety about visiting the dentist are our main focus. We take every step we can to ensure that you and your family are comfortable and even having fun when you are at our office, whether you are here for a routine dental cleaning and check-up or need treatments done.
The Pleasant Dental difference
Many dental anxieties and fears are rooted in bad or painful experiences that people have had in the past when getting dental work done. The truth is, dental treatments do not need to be painful and filled with stress! At Pleasant Dental, we take extra measures to ensure that you are as comfortable and relaxed as possible during your visit. For example, if you need anesthetic at the beginning of a treatment, we take six extra steps during this process alone to ensure that it is not painful!
At Pleasant Dental, our key purpose in providing dental care is, “So anyone can have trusted friends in dentistry.” We also take care to honor your time by sticking to our schedule and aim to make every dental visit fun and friendly.
Services offered at Pleasant Dental
We offer services for a wide range of issues for the whole family, from the youngest of patients to the young at heart. This includes, among others:
- Preventive dental visits: a combination of good home hygiene and professional cleanings and check-ups can do more to maintain great oral health than anything else
- Emergency dental care: we understand how much a painful tooth can affect your day, and we do everything we can to see you as soon as possible when a dental emergency arises
- Root canals: it’s possible that no other dental treatment has as bad of a reputation as root canals, but at Pleasant Dental, we know the obvious “secret” to achieve painless treatment
- Dental crowns: if a tooth has become significantly compromised or had a root canal performed, a crown may be necessary to protect your tooth; we use tooth-colored materials that look and feel like your natural teeth to keep your smile shining
- Dental implants: sometimes tooth loss cannot be avoided, whether it is due to trauma, decay, or genetics; when you need to replace a missing tooth, dental implants provide unparalleled stability, comfort, function, and longevity
- Bridges and dentures: these are other common and effective tooth replacement options that restore missing teeth with a natural appearance and excellent function
- Cosmetic services: from tooth whitening to more extensive smile makeovers with Lumineers (reversible, thin porcelain veneers), we can help you achieve the beautiful smile you have always dreamed of having
Membership plans make dental care easy and affordable
To make dental care as affordable as possible for our patients, we offer a simple membership plan that covers your preventive care and provides discounts of 10-25% on other treatments when they are needed. In addition to regular exams, cleanings, and fluoride treatments, each plan we offer also covers routine x-rays and one emergency visit. We are 100 percent transparent about the price up-front and there are no annual maximums or waiting periods.
Schedule an appointment today
If you are in search of a new dentist in the South Holland, IL area, we encourage you to experience the Pleasant Dental difference by calling us at (708) 576-1900 to schedule an appointment today. We truly look forward to serving your dental needs and seeing your beautiful smile!