Dentist in Dolton, IL area offers a wide selection of general, cosmetic, and restorative solutions
Dr. Dean Dietrich of Pleasant Dental® in Dolton, IL provides many services to patients in the community. He is dedicated to assisting patients in achieving the smiles they’ve always wanted, whether they require general, cosmetic, or restorative procedures. Pleasant Dental® offers all these solutions and encourages patients to take the time to learn about what can be done.
Below is a small sampling of the procedures available through Pleasant Dental®:
- Root canals – root canal therapy, also referred to as endodontic therapy, is a great way to restore a natural tooth that has been infected. It requires the removal of the dental pulp from inside the tooth to eliminate the nerves and blood supply.
- Dental crowns – a crown, which some patients call a “cap,” is a restoration made of porcelain that is bonded over a tooth to cover it and offer an extra layer of protection. Crowns may also be used in restoring dental implants or creating a dental bridge.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures can be made for patients who are missing teeth. Both are available in our state-of-the-art practice.
- Bridges – dental bridges can be used as an alternative to dental implants or dentures, and provide a replacement option for missing teeth.
- Teeth whitening – bleaching the teeth with a professional-grade whitening solution is the best way to achieve a brighter smile.
- Dental implants – replacing a single tooth can be done with dental implants. Implants may also be utilized for stabilizing full dentures or anchoring a dental bridge.
- Lumineers®/Veneers – covering imperfections is done simply in our practice with dental veneers. These thin facings blend in with the smile and provide an affordable way to disguise issues on the anterior teeth.
- Snap-on-Smile® – using a restoration that is worn over the dental arch such as the Snap-on-Smile® is a fast, easy way for patients to have a smile-ready appearance for every day or just special occasions.
- Deep Bleaching® – the smile’s brilliance can impact the overall look, which is why our team offers professional-grade bleaching solutions right in our office for a natural yet amazing appearance!
Dr. Dean Dietrich is dedicated to helping others improve their smiles, and encourages patients to contact his practice to learn more. Call (708) 576-1900 to book an appointment. During the initial consultation and evaluation, patients can speak with their dentist about the concerns they have in regards to their smiles and discuss possible solutions. We also provide ways to save on dental care including applying insurance coverage and developing affordable financing plans to meet your budget.