« Back to Home Page
Want "dental services near me"? Dolton dentist helps maximize insurance for dental services
Posted by Dr. Dean Dietrich
If you are new to the area, it can be a mess finding a new dentist. If you want a dentist who is there to guide you through dental anxiety, a dentist who makes it a goal to turn your dental dread into a sense of enjoyment and a fan of us, we can help! Pleasant Dental, located in Dolton, IL, is built around delivering you a positive and gentle dental experience. Your search for “dental services near me” is done.
Our responsibility as your dental office:
We strive to make your care comfortable and even enjoyable! We utilize compassionate care, take extra time, provide distractions (like tvs in our exam rooms), humor and courtesy to guide you through any dental treatment you see us for.
Some of the services we offer:
- Cosmetic dental treatments: We use KoR Deep Bleaching system to whiten your smile quickly. We use Lumineers, an innovative alternative to veneers which correct an array of cosmetic issues. Snap-On Smiles are available to those searching for easier cosmetic solutions.
- Dental bridges and dentures: We provide our patients with high-quality and natural looking dentures.
- Dental implants: This gold standard for tooth replacement provides our patients with natural looking restorations.
- Invisalign: This clear alignment system provides adults with the straight smile they’ve always dreamed of.
- General dental services: We provide our patients with their twice yearly cleanings, fillings, root canal treatments, and crowns.
- Gum disease treatment.
- Family dentistry: We provide dental care for the whole family.
Why choose us?
Call immediately to get started on your smile! (708) 576-1900.
- Dr. Dietrich has been practicing since 1986. He believes in affordable, gentle, patient-centered dental care.
- We help those suffering dental anxiety to get the dental care they need and deserve.
- We are happy to help our patients maximize their insurance benefits to ensure they utilize all of the coverage they pay for.
- We never rush your care! We take the time to get to know you, your dental goals and how we can help make your treatment a pleasant experience.
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday - 8 am to 5 pm
Friday / Saturday - 8 am to 2 pm
( alternating work days for every week)
Contact via phone, email, or through our convenient online form. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Happily Reinventing the Dental Experience