How Riverdale, IL residents are saving money on dental care
Dr. Dietrich understands that you don’t have unlimited resources. He won’t lecture you about how long it’s been since you’ve seen a dentist, or try to “upsell” by pressuring you to commit to work that you can’t afford. He takes an approach that is uncommon in this day and age: He will work with you to fit great dental care into your budget, and give you maximum benefit for every dollar that you spend. How?
- Maximum insurance benefits – If you have dental insurance and don’t use it, you are throwing money away. Dr. Dietrich knows you can’t afford to do that, so he will help you make the most of your coverage.
- Economical options – At Pleasant Dental, we don’t offer “cheap” dentistry, as in low quality for a low price. However, in most situations, top of the line is not the only good option. For example, we offer dental implants, which are considered the premier solution for missing teeth. Because implants can last a lifetime, they actually are economical in the long-term, but that’s no comfort if you can’t afford the upfront price.Therefore, we also offer traditional dentures and bridges, which are very functional, attractive and they can last for many years with good care.
- Minimal profit margin – One of the best ways to save you money is to charge less. We don’t accomplish this by cutting corners on quality care. We simply don’t see the need to charge an exorbitant markup.
- Preventive care – “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” That old adage could be re-worded to say, “Every dollar spent on prevention can save you hundreds on restoration later.”
- Payment plans – We offer a variety of financing options, some of which are interest-free.
- Discounts – In many cases, we offer discounts to patients who do not have insurance.
Pleasant Dental has been saving smiles, and saving patients money for over a decade. Our office is located in Dolton, IL, convenient to communities throughout the Chicago area, including Riverdale. Let us give you something to smile about – call (708) 576-1900 and schedule an appointment with Dr. Dietrich today.Back to Saving on care Page