Best dentist in the Chicago area
If you are seeking the best dentist in the Chicago area who provides patients with a wide selection of services, now is the time to contact Dr. Dean Dietrich of Pleasant Dental. Patients know when they visit his practice that they can enjoy a number of treatments that are utilized in addressing general, cosmetic, and restorative aspects of the smile.
Pleasant Dental communicates with patients and provides effective treatment plans for their needs. This includes services such as:
- Root canal – endodontic therapy is often needed to restore a tooth after infection has affected the dental pulp within a tooth.
- Dental crowns – crowns are porcelain restorations that offer protection for individual teeth that have been compromised.
- Invisalign – this alternative to traditional orthodontics allows patients to realign the teeth and enjoy a more attractive smile.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are used to restore the smile’s appearance and function.
- Dental bridges – a bridge replaces one or more teeth in a row and is a wonderful middle-of-the-road option for patients considering permanent solutions.
- Teeth whitening – a brighter smile is just an appointment away! Dr. Dean Dietrich offers professional bleaching that can make the smile outshine the rest!
- Dental implants – replacing missing teeth can be achieved with versatile restorations such as dental implants which are available for placement right in our office.
- Gum disease – prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of gum disease is performed here at Pleasant Dental by Dr. Dean Dietrich.
Make an appointment
The team of Pleasant dental want to meet you! If you are ready to work with one of the best dentists in the area of Chicago, a phone call to Dr. Dean Dietrich is in order. Contact the practice today at (708) 576-1900 and visit our conveniently located facility at 609 E. Sibley Blvd (147th) in Dolton, Illinois.
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday - 8 am to 5 pm
Friday / Saturday - 8 am to 2 pm
( alternating work days for every week)
Contact via phone, email, or through our convenient online form. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Happily Reinventing the Dental Experience