The Best Dentist in 60419 to whiten your smile
Smiling is essential to a good first impression. No matter how put together you are, discolored or dingy teeth can detract from your smile and have you leaving the wrong lasting impression. At Pleasant Dental, we offer teeth whitening services that can rejuvenate your smile and give you the bright, sparkling smile that you desire.
Let's first look at the biggest culprits for dull or stained teeth.
- Food – A good rule of thumb to follow is that if the food would stain a white tablecloth, it will stain your teeth. The main offenders are tea, dark colored sauces such as soy or tomato, wine, berries, and other brightly colored fruits, soda, candy, acidic foods.
- Tobacco –Cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and even smokeless tobacco can all stain your teeth in addition to being bad for your overall health.
- Hygiene – Improper brushing and flossing can cause a plaque build-up on the teeth that can leave stains.
- Excessive Fluoride – Water with excess fluoride can cause a brown discoloration of the
- Aging Dental Work – Silver fillings, old crowns, and bonding can all leave teeth stained.
- Medication – Certain antibiotics, antihistamines, and high blood pressure medications can discolor teeth.
- Heredity – It is true that some people are just prone to thinner enamel or darker teeth that are not bright and shiny white.
So what can you do about dingy teeth? Some solutions are easy, limit foods and beverages that cause staining, quit smoking, brush properly, and discuss with your dentist the benefits of in office teeth whitening.
Whiter teeth can boost your confidence, help you look younger, and encourage you to maintain proper oral hygiene to keep your smile looking brilliant.
Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures available. Dr. Dietrich offers a variety of professional grade bleaching options that can leave your teeth sparkling. While almost all teeth whitening kits work to some extent, the bleaching agents used in professional treatments are much more potent and effective than over the counter alternatives. To find out more about the solutions offered at Pleasant Dental, call today and schedule an appointment.
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday - 8 am to 5 pm
Friday / Saturday - 8 am to 2 pm
( alternating work days for every week)
Contact via phone, email, or through our convenient online form. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Happily Reinventing the Dental Experience