They made the extra effort to make sure every question and concern I had was addressed. They have some of the cleanest dental equipment I have ever seen. They make an extra effort to make sure they only use the best for their patients. They have a very good professional reputation. I know that I'm under the care of an expert. They were so happy to answer each and every question I had. They also encouraged me to call if I need any more answers in the future.
Patients interested in addressing the aesthetics of their smiles are encouraged to visit with Dr. Dean Dietrich. He and the team of Pleasant Dental in Dolton, IL work closely with individuals to determine the best treatment options for cosmetic enhancement.
Dr. Dietrich offers variety of solutions including:
- Dental crowns – A crown is a porcelain restoration sometimes referred to as a “cap.” A crown covers a tooth or the abutment of a dental implant. Crowns are commonly used for aesthetic improvement, or as an extra layer of protection to prevent breakage of a tooth that has suffered trauma.
- Dental bridges – Missing teeth affect the appearance of the smile, as well as its functionality. A fixed bridge is an alternative to a denture or dental implants.
- Dentures – Full and partial dentures are utilized to replace one or more teeth in the smile. These prosthetics have vastly improved over the years, and look very natural.
- Teeth whitening – Our KöR Deep Bleaching system provides a brilliantly beautiful smile in a short period of time. Patients using this professional-grade whitening solution will experience minimal, if any, sensitivity and enjoy results that far surpass over-the-counter whitening products.
- Dental implants – Replacement of missing teeth is achieved with dental implants, which can last a lifetime. They are placed and restored here.
- Invisalign – Malocclusion of the smile can be improved with a discreet treatment called Invisalign, which gently repositions teeth into beautiful alignment.
- Lumineers – patients considering porcelain veneers may prefer Lumineers which are thinner and reversible.
- Snap-on-Smiles – Sometimes, patients want a beautiful smile without several cosmetic treatments. This is where Snap-On-Smiles comes into play, allowing a restoration that slides over the smile to completely change the appearance.
Dr. Dietrich has a long-standing professional reputation as a dentist who has helped hundreds of patients in achieving the smiles of their dreams.His practice is dedicated to general and restorative dentistry as well as cosmetic treatments.
Residents of the Dolton, IL area may contact his practice about cosmetic treatmentsthat can greatly enhance the appearance of the smile, whether a simple dental crown or full mouth reconstruction. Call 708-576-1900 or visit at 609 E. Sibley Boulevard (147th. New patients are welcome.
Monday to Saturday - 8am - 6pm
Contact via phone, email, or through our convenient online form. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
located at 609 E. Sibley Blvd. (147th), Dolton, Illinois 60419
| Phone: 708-576-1900
© Copyright 2017 Pleasant Dental - All Rights Reserved. Powered by www.ekwa.com
Happily Reinventing the Dental Experience